SSC CGL Recruitment 2014 Application Form for Combined Graduate Level Examination date SSC Apply online
SSC CGL Recruitment 2014 – Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL Tier I and Tier II) exam once a year. SSC cgl apply online 2014 has announced for notification for filling up Group B and Group C posts.
ssc combined graduate level examination 2014 are going to provide you complete details about SSC CGL 2014 such as notification exam schedule, exam date, online application form details and more.
ssc cgl tier 2 online application apply through online or offline mode on or before 14th February 2014. Online applications of combined graduate level examination apply on official website www.ssconline.nic.in.
SSC CGL 2014 eligibility criteria
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Assistant (Cypher)
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II
- Inspector of Posts
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Office
- Sub Inspectors
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistant
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector of Income Tax
Eligibility for ssc cgl 2014
- 20 years for 27 years for Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI post
- 18 years to 27 years for all other posts.
- General and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- SSCs official website at ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in.
- Now Click on Part I of Application Form.
- Now fill all marked details and click on submit button.
- Now make payment as mentioned above.
- Revisit the website and complete your application process by uploading picture and signature.
Selection Process: Written examination (Tier I and Tier II), Computer Proficiency Test, Skill Test and Interview.
ssc cgl tier 1 recruitment
cgl ssc apply online
ssc cgl 2014 exam date
SSC CGL 2014 Online Form
cgl ssc recruitment